Tuesday, September 15, 2015

COEUR D'ALENE (CDA)

We planned to spend 3 nights in CDA and now we are on night 5! What can I say... we love it here! We are staying at the amazing CDA Resort which is absolutely gorgeous and if I could move in here I would. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, pools, a marina, the longest boardwalk in the world, a spa, gym, and so much more! We have an amazing room on the 15th floor that overlooks the lake and I would be happy to stay in it forever if there wasn't a million fun things to do in CDA! We had 3 great days weather wise and the past few days have been overcast & cool but still nice to be out and about in.

CDA Day 1- The Hotel & Sunset from the Jetski








CDA Days 2-5 From the resort, jetski, & sunsets from the room...




















Tubbs Hill Hike











1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I know you wish you could be camping, but this is such a nice second choice. ;-) xoxoxo to you, too!

    ReplyDelete